Monday 1 February 2016

Wintery Window

We haven't seen a single speck of snow out of the window this winter, so I guess we better make our own!

The blue card is for the sky and the brown is for the windows wooden frame.

I used PVA glue to trail a line of glue across the top of the card. I made it nice and thick so there was lots to flow down - this gives an icicle effect for the windows. The Zebra rather enjoyed watching it drip down!

Once it had reached the bottom, the Zebra used blue and silver glitter to cover the picture.

The Zebra though it was much more fun to cover me in glitter...

And make patterns on he table!!

While she played, I cut 4 rectangles out of the brown card, then fixed it onto of our glitter sky.

And here you have it - a wintry snow scene to watch out the window!

1 comment: